SWCC Dean's List
Southwestern Community College in Creston has announced the Dean’s and President’s Honor Lists for the spring semester of 2016.
Full-time students who obtain a 3.50 or greater grade point average during a semester qualify for the President’s Honor List, while full-time students who obtain a 3.00 grade point average or above during a semester qualify for the Dean’s Honor List.
• Clarinda: Kylie Bidrowski, Practical Nursing; Joel Hartstack, Auto Collision-Repair Refinsh; Kyle Holmes, Electrical Technology
• Corning: Drey Barton, Industrial Maintenance Technology; Lisa Jennings, Liberal Arts; Regan Jessen, Liberal Arts; Darien Keefe, Liberal Arts; Brittany Mullen, Carpentry and Building Trades; Alexis Stuart, Liberal Arts
• Emerson: Grant Lewis, Carpentry and Building Trades; Keegan Wederquist, Agricultural Business
• Red Oak: Jennifer Doty, Registered Nursing
• Stanton: Trevor Elwood, Electrical Technology
• Villisca: Amanda Yeager, Liberal Arts
• Corning: Clint Mullen, Liberal Arts; Laura Fulz, Information Technology Systems Networking; Marie Palmer, Liberal Arts
• Elliott: Macayla Jipsen, Liberal Arts
• Emerson: James Davis, Liberal Arts
• Imogene: Jordan Major, Liberal Arts
• Red Oak: Cindy Brayton, Business Administration, Jordyn Cornelison, Liberal Arts, Skotyi McNamara, Liberal Arts
• Stanton: Devin Druivenga, Liberal Arts, Elizabeth Peek, Liberal Arts, Haley Weis, Liberal Arts
• Villisca: Alexis Bronner, Liberal Arts; Axel McCuen, Carpentry and Building Trades; Christian Branan, Liberal Arts; Cody Gray, Livestock Production