NWMSU Honor Roll
The Office of the Registrar at Northwest Missouri State University has announced the names of students named to the Academic (A) or President’s (P) Honor Roll at the end of the 2016 spring trimester.
To be included on the Academic Honor Roll, a student must carry a minimum of 12 credit hours and attain a grade-point average of 3.5 or above on a 4.0 scale. Students named to the President’s Honor Roll have attained a perfect 4.0 GPA for the trimester.
• Clarinda: Kenzie Huntley (P), Aaron Spinler (A), Darcy Sunderman (A), Kaitlyn Williams (P)
• Corning: Nichole Bashor (A), Andrea Boswell (A), Kallyn Carl (P), Hanna Mullen (P)
• Elliott: Meghan Capps (A), Cindy Guffey (A), Shandy Guffey (P), Lelia Linn (A), Micah Mace (A), Ellen Oster (P)
• Emerson: Hollie Platt (P)
• Essex: Breanna Dyche (A)
• Glenwood: Rebecca Fornoff (A), Brianna Van Ness (P)
• Griswold: Larissa Backhaus (P), Rachel Denne (P), Taylor Jessen (P), Tanner Potter (P), Jackie Rush (A), Joseph Schoning (A)
• Lewis: Tyler Muhlbauer (A)
• Malvern: Carrie Christensen (P), Michelle Fritz (A), Michaela Staiert (A)
• Red Oak: Danielle Gilliland (P), Jacob Reeve (P)
• Shenandoah: Lindsey Hastings (P), Zachary Robinson (P)
• Stanton: Ragen Anderson (A), Dakkota Druivenga (P), Carmen Subbert (P)
• Villisca: Macy Elwood (A), Travis Herzberg (A), Stefanie Johannes (A), Cole Sunderman (A)