The following events were filed with the Red Oak, Montgomery County, State of Iowa, or other government offices. In regard to law enforcement and judicial activities, all parties are presumed innocent until proven guilty, and other details may be available at iowacourts.state.ia.us.
• Barbara Kinard to Dennis and Glenda McCulley, Red Oak Northeastern Addition Blk 78 Lt 3.
• Clarence Duckett to Kenard Kucker and Angelina Kaimann, Red Oak Northeastern Addition Blk 5 Lt 1-2 Bishops SD OLT 6.
• Dennis and Glenda McCulley to Michael and Sheila Silveira, Red Oak Northeastern Additon Blk 83 Lt 4-6.
• Gordon and Joni McAlpin to Montgomery County Iowa, 14-71-36.
QUIT CLAIM DEED
• Glen and Elizabeth Day, Glen Day, Trustee, Elizabeth, Trustee, Elizabeth Day Trust Agreement and Glen Day Trust Agreement, 7-73-38 Parcel A.
• Jessica McCuen, Jessica Page, and Cecil McCuen, Jr., to Jason McCollum, Villisca Original Plat Lt 266.
• Randall Askey to Richard Mofett and Jessie Thurston, Red Oak Original plat blk 64 Lt 7-8.
• Carleton Davidson Testamentary Family Trust and Gary Turner, Trustee to TC Accommodator 217 LLC, 7-73-39.
• Karlene Turner, Trustee and Norma Davidson Revocable Trust to TC Accommodator 217 LLC, 7-73-39.
• Kenard Kucker and Angelina Kaimann to Bank Iowa, Red Oak Northeastern Addition Blk 5 L5 1-2 Bishops SD OLT 6.
• TC Accommodator 217 LLC and Samuel Cooper, Authorized Signature to Rodney Rhoden, Trustee and Rodney Rhoden Trust, 7-73-39.
• Michael and Sheila Silveira to Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems Inc., MES, Mortgage Research Center LLC, and Veterans Unite Home Loans, Red Oak Northeastern Addition Blk 83 Lt 4-6.
• Audie Rainey to Houghton State Bank, 13-72-38 Parcel A.
• Timothy and Kate Fridolph to First Heritage Bank, Red Oak Bullington SD Lt 11.
MOD/AMENDMENT OF MORTGAGE
• Stacy Perez and Stacy Vanderhoof to Carrington Mortgage Services LLC, Red Oak Prospect Addition Lt 16.
Craftsman Builders LLC and Roger Ossian, Jr., Member to South Story Bank & Trust, 4-71-37 Parcel A.
• Filed Nov. 11, Jeremy Cabe, Sr., 32, Red Oak, simple assault, $300 bond.
• Filed Nov. 12, Tyler Baucom, 20, Red Oak, domestic abuse assault, held on no bond.
• Filed Nov. 12, Amber Mutchler, 45, Shenandoah, delivery of methamphetamine, $25,000 cash bond.
• Filed Nov. 13, John Goodall, 64, Red Oak, delivery of methamphetamine, $25,000 cash bond.
• Filed Nov. 15, Dylan Griffeth, 30, Red Oak, public intoxication, $300 bond.
• Filed Nov. 16, Stephen Adams, 37, Red Oak, arson first degree, $25,000 bond.